After two consecutive weeks of AAA releases, LittleBigPlanet 2 and Dead Space 2, February continues to bringing two long-awaited sequels, a couple of well-hyped new IPs, and slew of high-profile portable console titles. On top of all that, Xbox 360 CoD Black Ops fans are going to sink another 15 bucks into the habit when the First Strike map pack gets released tomorrow. Meanwhile, drooling PS3 owners will have to wait until March 1st for new maps.
Which February game are you most looking forward to?
And more importantly, what are video game blogs going to do without the constant trickle of Marvel vs Capcom 3 character announcements?
Week of February 8th
- – Mario Sports Mix (Wii – February 7th)
- – Test Drive Unlimited 2
- – You Don’t Know Jack
Week of February 15th
- – Marvel vs Capcom 3
- – Dragon Quest VI (DS)
- – The Michael Jackson Experience (Kinect & Move)
- – The Conduit 2 (Wii – February 17th)
- – Ys 1 and 2 (PSP – February 17th)
- – Tactics Ogre (PSP – February 17th)
Week of February 22nd
- – Bulletstorm
- – Killzone 3 (PS3)
- – Radiant Historia (PSP – February 24th)
- – Knight’s Contract (February 24th)
- -Dreamcast Collection (Xbox 360)